Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them
#2 of Ruby Oliver Quartet
Add to Cart - $15.00
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
5 hours 2 minutes
From E. Lockhart, author of the highly acclaimed, New York Times bestseller We Were Liars, which John Green called 'utterly unforgettable,' comes The Boy Book, the second book in the uproarious and heartwarming Ruby Oliver novels.
Here is how things stand at the beginning of newly-licensed driver Ruby Oliver's junior year at Tate Prep:
• Kim: Not speaking. But far away in Tokyo.
• Cricket: Not speaking.
• Nora: Speaking--sort of. Chatted a couple times this summer when they bumped into each other outside of school--once shopping in the U District, and once in the Elliot Bay Bookstore. But she hadn't called Ruby, or anything.
• Noel: Didn't care what anyone thinks.
• Meghan: Didn't have any other friends.
• Dr. Z: Speaking.
• And Jackson. The big one. Not speaking.
But, by Winter Break, a new job, an unlikely but satisfying friend combo, additional entries to The Boy Book and many difficult decisions help Ruby to see that there is, indeed, life outside the Tate Universe.
1 book added to cart
The Boy Book: A Study of Habits a...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.