The Magic of Believing: The Immortal Program to unlocking the Success Power of Your Mind
Add to Cart - $6.98
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
1 hour 1 minute
Your Mind Is a Storehouse of Amazing Possibilities
- Start Using Them Right Now for Success and Achievement
In 1948, journalist Claude M. Bristol produced a book that has touched generations of readers: The Magic of Believing. Artists and businesspeople, athletes and entrepreneurs, have sworn by Bristol's program for harnessing the higher energies of the mind for peak performance.
Now, this condensed edition of The Magic of Believing allows you - within the space of a lunch hour or morning commute - to discover:
• How to transfer your thoughts to other people.
• Why a focused aim leads to achievement.
• How to project confidence.
• What your outer appearance reveals about you.
• The one great mental secret to success.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, The Magic of Believing is at once the most grounded and the boldest work of self-development you will ever encounter.
The Condensed Classics Library
“40 Minutes to a New You”
Health & Wellness
1 book added to cart
The Magic of Believing: The Immor...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.