Praying Through Infertility: A 90-Day Devotional for Men and Women
Add to Cart - $18.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
4 hours 25 minutes
Read by the author and Nancy Peterson.
Weary of the long path to become a parent? Whether you or a family member is battling infertility, this trusted, encouraging 90-day devotional will comfort and strengthen you.
Written by men and women who have faced infertility themselves with various outcomes, this book reminds you that you are not alone and will help set your heart free from fear.
Compiled by acclaimed writer, speaker, and broadcaster Sheridan Voysey, Praying Through Infertility is written to let you know that you are:
- Not alone in your sadness, anger, or confusion
- Not alone when you feel jealous of parents who have what you want
- Not alone when a giggling child brings not delight but grief
- Not alone in wondering who you'll be if you never become a mom or dad
Praying Through Infertility doesn't offer advice on treatments or give spiritual formulas for miracle conceptions. Instead, it offers an empathetic and hopeful accompaniment through the long dark night you are walking through.
Each daily devotional includes:
- Scripture verse and prayer
- Inspirational story where fears and anger are transformed into confident expectation and pure worship
- Intentional tip of the day to help you personally encounter God
- Prayer references for encouragement
Some of the contributors have been blessed with biological children, some have formed families through fostering or adoption, others are walking forward childless, and a few are still on the path. They have experienced many of the medical options available, from IVF to donor eggs and sperm. What they share is an experience of infertility's dark depths, and a faith that's held strong through the testing.
Health & Wellness
Disorders & Diseases
Religion & Spirituality
1 book added to cart
Praying Through Infertility: A 90...
© Copyright 2011 - 2024 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.