ERIC CONGER has voiced over 150 fiction and nonfiction audiobooks. A graduate of Wesleyan University and the University of Paris, he also works as a writer and playwright ("The Eclectic Society". He lives in Weehawken, New Jersey, with his wife, Gayle, and two children.
Have you ever . . .
- Invested time in something that, in hindsight, just wasn't worth it?
- Paid too much in an eBay auction?
- Continued to do something you knew was bad for you?
- Sold stocks too late, or too early?
- Taken credit for success,...[SEE MORE]